Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vacation to Utah--Part 1

So, we just got home from a nice WARM vacation to Utah visiting family and taking care of certain businesses! INCLUDING my new business I started. Most of the time in St. George I was out and about designing a home that is being built in The Ledges. It was great, something that I absolutely LOVE doing. I toured some "Parade of Homes" Homes, and Brian and his Dad and brother and Uncle worked on their Ledges Home that they are building, which was next door to a Parade of Home House. So it was a huge thing for all of us!
My parents were also in St. George on vacation so the kids and I were able to spend time with them as well!
We had so much fun!
Thanks Brian's parents and my parents for such a wonderful visit!!!!!
I think Aislee's favorite part of the trip was seeing her cousins! They had so much fun together, and I LOVED seeing my nephews and my cute little niece!
More vacation posts to come!!!

No comments:

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy