Ummmm, probably the biggest accomplishment while visiting family for a couple days up in Salt Lake was...................well let's first talk about some other accomplishments before I reveal the #1.
I helped Ju and Mom complete the puzzle!
Got to FINALLY hold my little neice Olivia, and give Owey a BIG hug!
Aislee FINALLY got to show her cousins her Sleeping Beauty dress from Santa.
Kohey is so FREAKIN cute!
Aislee FINALLY got to show her cousins her Sleeping Beauty dress from Santa.
Kohey is so FREAKIN cute!
Keagan can play Nintendo, and can read?? WHAT? He's getting too big.
Went to my Shade conference with Linds, and I didn't even win a prize, but Linds did.
Had an old school Nintendo (yes, the FIRST Nintendo) competition with my brother in laws and Sisters.
Went to lunch with Mom and sisters and NO kids!~~~Thanks Dad!
Got to see my cute Grandma JoJo!
Went to my Shade conference with Linds, and I didn't even win a prize, but Linds did.
Had an old school Nintendo (yes, the FIRST Nintendo) competition with my brother in laws and Sisters.
Went to lunch with Mom and sisters and NO kids!~~~Thanks Dad!
Got to see my cute Grandma JoJo!
All the grandkids got to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with Grandpa! (and Jill to help with potty breaks!)
And of course having the BEST family in the world is a HUGE accomplishment, so besides that fact.......
And of course having the BEST family in the world is a HUGE accomplishment, so besides that fact.......
all the others set aside: The #1 accomplishment had to be:
I SAVED THE PRINCESS on NINTENDO: Here's the proof:!!!!
I SAVED THE PRINCESS on NINTENDO: Here's the proof:!!!!
3 comments:
Webster Family we had so much fun with you. Sad we missed you Brian.
Yay! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the time with your family.
We have one of those old school Nintendos. My kids play it sometimes and love it! There's no school like the old school!
Glad that you are back! You're the best!
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! Good job on saving the princess!
Post a Comment