Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Official~We are Moving


What a bitter-sweet moment we are in right now in our lives. I absolutely am in love with our ward out here in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We have made the very best of friends out here, and our testimonies have grown immensly. We definitely will never forget the families that have welcomed us and made us apart of their families out here. There is so much work left to be done, but for us, oppurtunites have come up so that we might return to our families! I am SOOOOOOO excited to be closer to my Mom and Dad, and beautiful sisters. I truly have the best family in the whole wide world. Aislee is so excited to be with her Papa and cousins, and I'm excited for little Easton to get to know his grandparents and cousins more!
I remember having a really hard time one Sunday missing my family, and the YW President who I am working with gave me a big hug and told me that oppurtunities would arrive when they were supposed to, and in the last few months they have, and I couldn't be more thankful! I'm so thankful to have spent apart of my life out here! I can't wait to see all my Ward family again in heaven-------no crying.......I know I'll see some of them before then, but what a great feeling knowing that we will all be together forever!
And to my family~~It has been so hard only seeing you all a few times a year, and harder calling you all on the phone when you are all together. But the hardest is definitely when little Aislee starts to cry because she misses you all. (Remember the sad Christmas phone call Mom & Dad??) I can't wait to play with my nieces and nephews more, and just to hang out!
St. George here we come!!!!!! Yes, everyone, we are moving to St. George!!!

10 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

jamie I am so excited! Avery and I have missed our little buddies! It will be fun to see you more. You are such a good friend I am sure there will be alot of sad people in Allentown. Your family is awesome and they will be so happy to have you back! I know we are! Love you
Linds

Julie said...

Oh Jamie, tears are a pouring! I seriously can't wait. And we will have to have your friends that you have made come and visit. Yipee!!!!

Terri_B said...

Yes I am one of those friends, and I am TORN apart about losing them. I do know that this is what's best for the Websters, I couldn't be happier for them..... no crying...... You know that I love you Jame! I know that we will see each other again. I will always cherish the purple spongy letter. Good Luck to you Brian, Ais and Easton. I haven't told Lainey yet... I'm so nervous about how she will react. She seriously loves Ais like a sis. Love you all!!!! Hopefully I'll see you in August!

The Hammonds said...

That's exciting that you are moving back and that things have worked out for you to be back in Utah with your families. Knowing you and Brian you have definitely impacted everyone you have met out there. Guaranteed you will be missed by many individuals whose lives you have touched. Anyway, I loved your post so much that I am going to tell my sister, Lori, the one in Minnesota to read your blog. Maybe that will make her come home, too. Let's cross our fingers. Maybe it will remind her how much she misses her sisters out here in Utah. Good luck with everything!
-Julieanne

Brad and Jade said...

We are so excited!! We can't wait to have you back in Utah! We'll be coming down to St. George a lot to visit. We love you guys!!

Norton Family said...

I guess it's official. I've been ignoring all of these "rumors" but you've put it in print and i just have to accept it...no tears.. seriously you remind me so much of my little sister that i've just kindof adopted you as such. Your sweet little family will be missed by so many (us included) but i'm so happy that you get to go back home to your families and that Aislee and Easton get to grow up with their cousins. We will miss you so much but thank heavens for BLOGS, we can still keep in touch that way at least. Just make sure you keep us updated on all the fabulous books you read. LOLove
-Tracie

Julie said...

Jamie will you post a picture of Easton. I haven't seen the little guy for awhile. I miss him.

jendoop said...

The first time I read your post I was so JEALOUS! So I've come back a few days later and now I'm just jealous (lowercase you know?).

I will always be grateful to you for introducing me to 'These Is My Words'. Will miss your bubbly personality at book discussions.

Good luck and best wishes!
-Jenny Pocock from Allentown

Jacy said...

That's exciting for you Jamie & Brian!!!! I am so happy for you that you get to be back by family! And why wouldn't you???... you have the cutest family!

Aleena said...

That is so exciting that you are moving back. I know what you mean about missing out on family things, it stinks! Let me know when you move and where, we will practically be neighbors :)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy