So, I had to hurry and blog this before I forgot.
I LOVE me and Aislee's potty talk. While I'm waiting for her to go potty she usually will tell me something really nice, like how much she love's me, or just the other day she told me how much she missed Utah, and it's like she's trying so hard to have a grown up conversation with me.
So, tonight during our potty talk session, this is what she told me: (in a grown up way)
"Mom, today at preschool I told my friends that my Daddy really really really loves Starbursts. And Mom, I don't really like Starbursts, but I like Hannah Montana" (which she's never even seen). I said, Really? And she proceeded, "Ya, I do. Some girls like Starbursts Mom, and some girls don't. Is that weird that I don't like Starbursts?" And I told her no, some people just don't like Starbursts. That was the end of our potty talk session. As I was smiling so big and thinking these are the moments when being a Mom is so fun, I went down to tell Brian the latest, "Guess what Aislee just said" moment.
He of course, explained to me, that when she was saying Starbursts, she was meaning to say Star Wars. Apparently Aislee and her daddy have been having Star Wars conversations, and Aunt Jade gave us some Starburst candy before we left for PA, so she got them a little mixed up!
OKAY, that makes a little more sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You might need to re-read what she told me!)
CUTE LITTLE GIRL!
I LOVE me and Aislee's potty talk. While I'm waiting for her to go potty she usually will tell me something really nice, like how much she love's me, or just the other day she told me how much she missed Utah, and it's like she's trying so hard to have a grown up conversation with me.
So, tonight during our potty talk session, this is what she told me: (in a grown up way)
"Mom, today at preschool I told my friends that my Daddy really really really loves Starbursts. And Mom, I don't really like Starbursts, but I like Hannah Montana" (which she's never even seen). I said, Really? And she proceeded, "Ya, I do. Some girls like Starbursts Mom, and some girls don't. Is that weird that I don't like Starbursts?" And I told her no, some people just don't like Starbursts. That was the end of our potty talk session. As I was smiling so big and thinking these are the moments when being a Mom is so fun, I went down to tell Brian the latest, "Guess what Aislee just said" moment.
He of course, explained to me, that when she was saying Starbursts, she was meaning to say Star Wars. Apparently Aislee and her daddy have been having Star Wars conversations, and Aunt Jade gave us some Starburst candy before we left for PA, so she got them a little mixed up!
OKAY, that makes a little more sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You might need to re-read what she told me!)
CUTE LITTLE GIRL!
1 comment:
how cute is she! I miss her! I want to get to know her again! I to love the potty talk!
Post a Comment