Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pro/Con Moving List: PRO #1

(My Daddy & Ais when she was little!)
I recieved the following email tonight from my Daddy...... do I not have the CUTEST dad in the whole wide world, it makes me cry he's so cute!!!!! And how lucky are my kids to have such a cute Grandpa!!!!!!


Hello girls, I hope all is well with everyone and you have had a good Sunday.

This is a special meesage to all parents of our grandchildren.

Keagan and I have formed a "club". It is called the "grandkids club".

This club consists of Grandpa Rick as the CEO.

For the first year, the presidency is as follows:

Keagan Wilde--President

Owen Burton--Vice President

Aislee Webster--Secretary

Other Members are as follows:

Kohen (kobie) Wilde--refreshment chairperson

Olivia (wibs)Burton--compasionate service leader

Easton (ball of luv) Webster--Nursery advisor

Other new members as born:

Brayman Hardle

Miley Wilde

Other members by special invitation:

Grandma Ricki

Grankids parents

For your information, our first scheduled activity is the first Saturday when Aislee (our secretary) comes to the CEO's home. We will have a short Presdiency meeting before our zoo trip to vote on who may be invited besides me and the full-time members. We will let you know.

Keagan, as the president has requested a picnic lunch for members only on that day. Also, our club needs to purchase a small picnic table for the fire-pit area. The CEO will collect dues for this purchase.

At the end of our zoo activity, the club will select the next activity and date. An announcement will be made at that time.

As CEO, I ask that you share these callings and assignments with your children and provide any parental training that may be required for them to be successful!

Love dad (your grandkids club CEO)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE YOUR DAD!!!! I am still laughing!! He is seriously so cute!! What a fun Grandpa. Your kids are so blessed to have him and your Mom...

Julie said...

I know Jamie, aren't Mom and Dad the best! Are little ones are so lucky to have them.

Terri_B said...

What a cute, fun grandpa! AWWWWWWWWWWW, Jamie you weren't kidding when you said that you have a cute daddy! I love him, and I don't even know him!

The Duncans said...

Jamie!!! I just found Ashley Branch and now I found you! This is Angela Mitchell now I have Duncan added on to that. You kids are soooo cute! I ca hardly believe you have two kids! Wow! I didn tknow you lived so far away. Congrats on moving home, St. George how fun! Well I just spent like 20 minutes reading all of your stuff, you have such a good blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy