the journal i keep for me and my family
Me and Brad are waiting for you to blog about your Mario victory!!! I hope you and Brian are enjoying the N64!!! Love ya
I'm so glad I got to see you! We miss you tons websters! next time we have to get Avery and Aislee together! Love you guys!
Did Jade secretly give you the N64? You owe me J/k. Love you!
Jamie it was good to hear from you. Julie said she had a blast playing the old school nintendo! I miss hanging out with the Conger fam. You guys are so much fun!
Oh, and Aislee and Easton are adorable!!!
Jamie I just tagged you so look at my blog!!
i tagged you!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Me and Brad are waiting for you to blog about your Mario victory!!! I hope you and Brian are enjoying the N64!!! Love ya
I'm so glad I got to see you! We miss you tons websters! next time we have to get Avery and Aislee together! Love you guys!
Did Jade secretly give you the
N64? You owe me J/k. Love you!
Jamie it was good to hear from you. Julie said she had a blast playing the old school nintendo! I miss hanging out with the Conger fam. You guys are so much fun!
Oh, and Aislee and Easton are adorable!!!
Jamie I just tagged you so look at my blog!!
i tagged you!!
Post a Comment