Sunday, March 9, 2008

The END of Chinatown, Canal St, and Knock-off purses





So, I'm not sure if any of you are aware, but on February 26th, Canal Street in New York was raided by the NYPD, and all of the knock-off items were confiscated. Sad day for me, because there is no way I will pay $300-$1500 for real purses. I know, I'm cheap, but the $30 for a knock off suits me just fine. Just two weeks before the raid, me and a few of my friends went and bought a bunch of purses for friends and family, and we have some left, so I decided to post them on my blog to see if anyone would like to buy them from us. Right now you still may be able to get some in a round about way if you go to New York, but I was just there yesterday for the Architectural Home Design Show, and then I did a little shopping on 58th street and Lexington, and usually you'll see a few stands even there with purses for sale, but NOTHING. Eventually, they are saying, NYPD will get individual warrants for all the shops who are selling fakes. So take advantage of these last few knock-off purses.
Email me if you are intereseted!


$15-green prada wallet
$45 for the pink prada handbag and wallet
$50 for the Chanel black/white handbag and wallet (2)
$22 for the black Prada bag/diaper bag




3 comments:

Terri_B said...

So sad!! I know that there are lots of purses left over, but at least we had fun in NYC!

Julie said...

How much for the pink one?

Jodi said...

James,

How much is the cream and black Chanel? It looks really cute? How big is it?

Jode

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy