So, last weekend, I went to the AD Home Design show in New York City. It was so awesome! I hate driving in the city, because there is so many oppurtunities when driving into and out of New York to take a wrong road/exit. But driving in was great, and there wasn't any traffic, so I made it in about an hour and 15 minutes. The show was on Pier 94, and so I parked on top of the Hudson River, and there were these HUGE cruise ships parked right next to me. Pretty crazy.
The Show was great, I'm so glad I went! I got a lot of new ideas for designing homes, and I even got to talk to Joe Berkowitz, who is a big designer out here. He gave me a lot of good insights for a project I'm working on, and for my business.
The Show was great, I'm so glad I went! I got a lot of new ideas for designing homes, and I even got to talk to Joe Berkowitz, who is a big designer out here. He gave me a lot of good insights for a project I'm working on, and for my business.
That is some crazy Italian painted hardwood floor! If I had a second life and lived in a Studio apartment in New York, I'd want that floor!
Then, after the show I went and did some shopping on Lexington and about 58th, it was so foggy! Why Lexington and 58th??? Because not only is their an H&M, and a Nine West, a Gap, Banana Rep, and another really cool shoe store, but there is also a Container Store, such a fun store for a person who likes containers, lists, and all sorts of other organization tools to help me become "more organized"!
THEN, on my way home, I made it out of the city, but took a wrong turn/way/exit, don't know really what to call it because its sOOOOOO confusing, and ended up at the Newark airport. Thankfully found my way back, and made it home safe!
Then, after the show I went and did some shopping on Lexington and about 58th, it was so foggy! Why Lexington and 58th??? Because not only is their an H&M, and a Nine West, a Gap, Banana Rep, and another really cool shoe store, but there is also a Container Store, such a fun store for a person who likes containers, lists, and all sorts of other organization tools to help me become "more organized"!
THEN, on my way home, I made it out of the city, but took a wrong turn/way/exit, don't know really what to call it because its sOOOOOO confusing, and ended up at the Newark airport. Thankfully found my way back, and made it home safe!
What a day!!!
5 comments:
How neat! I can't wait to go out there and visit you guys. I think Oprah talked about that container store in her "Favorites" episode.
Your crazy to go there by yourself. I'm glad you made it home safely.. And Julie's right, she did talk about the container store on one of her show's. Love Ya
Your family is so cute! That home design show sounds like so much fun. I just got back from CT and driving in New York was my least favorite part of the trip. The roads are crazy there!It was so fun to hear from you!
Jamie, Hi!
I love the container store. We have right by my house. They have everything! So what new business are you doing? I would love to know. By the way I let Cort know you dream about him! Miss ya!
Jamie, Hi!
I love the container store. We have right by my house. They have everything! So what new business are you doing? I would love to know. By the way I let Cort know you dream about him! Miss ya!
Post a Comment