I was getting Aislee ready for bed last night, and she was coming up with every excuse NOT to go to bed, and she wanted so bad to get in her Belle dress, but I kept saying no. Well somewhere she found her little ballerina outfit, and she put on her church shoes, and her Princess crown, and as ready as I was for her to go to bed, I couldn't help but be so thankful to have a girl! JILL I'm so excited for you. You too Jade! But Jill, I'm so excited that after two boys you get to experience this girly stuff! It reminds me so much of when we were little. I even did Aisers hair last night like Mom used to do ours sometimes. A French braid that wraps around, you know! I told Aislee it was a Princess crown. Every time I do her hair she asks me which Princess wears it like this???
So we had a little photo shoot, and she posed all by herself!
I so need to put her in dance!
8 comments:
Can I tell you a secret? Spence and I are finding out what we are having next Monday. I would not be disappointed if it was a girl. i think mostly because we already have cute girl clothes and a girl name picked out. I will post what we are having...
Jamie, she is getting so big, I miss her so much. She is so dang cute. We can't wait to see you next month. Love Ya. Love Jade
Thanks Jamie! I can't wait to do all of that fun stuff with my little girl even though Keagan and Kohen might do that anyways! I can't wait to see you guys in a month. Will you teach me how to do girl's hair? I love you so much!
Jamie she is so cute! I see those faces and I just want to hug and kiss her! I am so sad that her and Avery don't live by each other! We miss you guys!
Jamie- I am so glad to know where you are! Thanks for commenting on the Alta Blog. I am thankful for your willingness to help. At this point just let everyone that you still talk to the email and blog address so that we can track people down.
Your family is so cute! You look so great too. I will be checking back often!
Aleena Steed Hill
And it only gets better as they get older, because then they like to go shopping!!!!! It's so fun shopping with Lainey!
Oh my gosh...she is so cute! This makes me want a little girl! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Don't ever make her go to bed, let her dress up all night long :)
Hi jam, that is precious. Remember when we would do all that fun stuff! I miss her. I need her close to Livy. I tagged you! Check my blog.
Post a Comment