Friday, January 18, 2008

Tea Party and the Fort



Last weekend Brian and Aislee built a fort in our living room and had a tea party with water and applesauce. They were going to sleep in the fort too, but that didn't work out! I'm so glad I have such a cute husband! I remember my Dad always playing with me and my sisters when we were little, and I'm so thankful Brian can have fun with Ais too! I love memories of playing Boy Cheerleader with my Dad (he would be the boy cheerleader and throw us in the air and stuff) We thought it was the coolest thing!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Jamie-WOW! What a nice comment you left me. It really made my day. Thanks for those nice things you said about me. I do remember getting you pajamas when you had heart surgery. I am glad you remembered! My nose surgery is going to be brought upon by myself, but it will suck! Thanks for just being so sweet and for complimenting me, really I hope to always stay in touch. You have a beautiful family. Your kids are just darling! I hope life is good in Philli! I will give Katie your address. Anyways, I can't tell you enough how your comment brightened my day. Next time you are in Draper you need to get in touch. LOVE YA

Staci Davies said...

Hey Jamie! I'm glad I came across your blog through Jades. You have an adorable family! That looks like your hub has so much fun with your kids. It's so fun to see them be with their little girls like that. Hey, when are you guys moving out this way!????

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy