Thursday, January 24, 2008

~*~So Freaky Much~*~

The other day, Brian and Aislee were playing and Aislee went up and sat on her Daddy's lap and put her arms around his neck facing him and said, "Dad, We'll be friends forever and ever!" Brian of course melted in her arms, and said back to her, "Aislee I love you so freakin much!" She replied, "Dad, I'm so glad you love me so freaky much!" She's such a little sweetheart!

4 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

That is so cute jamie! Brian is such a good dad. you can tell he spends good time with his cute kids! Excited to see you in a month!I might find out what I am having in two weeks!!

Julie said...

Oh Aislee you are such a sweetheart! Brian is a great Dad!

Melynn said...

Hi Jamie-I saw your blog on Katie's site. I hope you don't mind that i took a peak. Aislee & Easton are so cute. It looks like you are doing so well, and having fun living so close to New York. I just wanted to tell you congrats! Melynn Stephenson (AKA Loveless)

Terri_B said...

That is so freaky CUTE!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy