Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oh My Freaking Heck



Okay, so, Brian and I saw this in theatres when it came out, but we just watched it again tonight because we got it for Christmas. I LOVE this movie. It is, I would say, 2nd on my list. (I think) So intense, and I mean it totally makes you want to meet a Autobot, and have a freaking cool car!!!! And seriously, the name, Optimus Prime....what a cool name, if I ever have a pet, I am going to name it Optimus Prime.....I CALL, NO ONE COPY. Called it first!!! You know when you leave a really cool movie, and you just have so much energy you want to do something after it's over, ......I don't know what, but that's how I feel right now. (Like Boxing, it makes me want to be a professional boxer, or a wakeboarder or something cool like that!) So I'm blogging, and it's 1 oclock here in the morning. AND, Transformers 2, I don't know, Michael Bay is really procrastinating here, maybe JUNE 29, 20099999....thats longer than I have to wait to read Book 4 of the Eclipse books.
YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO WATCH. I mean there are some really cheesy parts, but it is so good. Funny too. The parents in it, oh man, I LOVE Sam's parents. They're so cute! And I love BumbleBee, I wish he was my car!
Okay, I'm done now!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
PS Do you think Megatron is still alive?
One more thing: IF you are a girl reading this, and you think TRANSFORMERS??? NO WAY. Seriously you'll like it. I totally didn't want to see it at first, because it's cars, and transformers, I had no idea they even existed, but Brian was telling me all about the comic books, and cartoons??? I think, I can't remember, I wasn't paying attention, but trust me, you'll like it!
Okay, that's all!!!

6 comments:

Terri_B said...

JAMIE!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HYPER YOU WERE WHEN YOU POSTED THIS!!!! YOU ARE A NUT!

David bought this DVD the DAY it came out. I still haven't watched it, because of the whole transformer/car thing. After reading your post, I will most definetly watch it!! I will let you know what I thought!

Julie said...

I loved it too, but I left having a major headache. I think I was tense through the whole movie, either that or I was concentrating on shia lebouf (He is my new crush.) Don't worry I asked Chris if that was okay.

Julie said...

Hi Jam, I miss you guys too! Owen loves his Christmas present. And he loves the pictures on the back. He misses his bud, Aislee. Can't wait until they can be closer.

Jacy said...

Jamie, I LOVE this movie too! I remember playing with Transformers with my brothers though (that makes me feel old!)

B and Matty said...

Jamie...I love you. You are hilarious. This post reminded me of how pumped up you were after we watched The Matrix in high school. I agree though that Transformers is a great movie!

The Hammonds said...

I love that you love this movie. Scott and I made the mistake of starting it with Jones still awake watching it on the couch with us. Well, we didn't know what would happen since up until this point he was afraid of robots but he became OBSESSED with transformers. Now it is all he plays when he plays pretend. He always tells me to be Optimus Prime and he will be Bumblebee. I have to say that we watched it that night and then twice the next day. Now we have all become obsessed with transformers. Somedays I feel like it is all Jones and I talk about. He even wanted me to play the part of Sam Whitwicky the other day. Great movie!
-Julieanne

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy