Friday, January 18, 2008

Easton is ONE!!!!!





I can't believe Easton is one! He is my little buddy, I LOVE him so much! We had such a good day, Aislee picked out some balloons for him, 3, purple, blue, and light blue! And Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma Jody and Aunt JuJu and Aunt Jade and Aunt Jill sent him presents. Everyone called to wish him Happy Birthday, and Mommy even made him his favorite foods for lunch: Meatballs and Muffins!!!
He ate 9 meatballs, and 3 cranberry/orange mini muffins! What a little chunker, he eats so much. WAY more than Aisers! I had to call my mom the other day and ask if it was okay to give him a WHOLE can of pears because he just kept eating and wanting more. (In addition to everything else he was eating) I was afraid I was over-feeding him.....but you can't overfeed babies, they eat until they are full, so I just keep going till he stops!
Anyways! Happy Birthday Buddy, we love you so much, and are so glad you are apart of our family!!!!!

8 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!! Jamie-he really is so cute. They grow up so fast!

Julie said...

Happy 1st Birthday! He is looking more like Aisy. We love you little boy.

Jess said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Easton! He is so cute!

Brad and Jade said...

jamie, I feel so bad, I'm the only one that didn't send him a present, you should've at least mentioned me now I sound like a bad aunt. Now I'll just buy him a really big one.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Thanks for your comment. Don't you love blogging for this reason? Your little ones are darling. Congrats!

Holly said...

Jamie, Easton is so cute!! I love his chubby little legs. We should all get together soon and do scrabble.

Lindsey Sharp said...

HE is so cute Jamie! He is looking more like Aislee! happy birthday I cannot believe he is one!

Lindsay said...

He's so cute Jamie! I can't believe he's already one...it seems like Jade just told me you had him! What a cute little family you guys are. :)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy