Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Coolest, Funniest and Saddest Thing I've Ever Seen

This lady is amazing~ It's hilarious how I've heard all of these things from my own mother, and it's SOOOO SADDDD because I've only been a mom for 4 years now and I've probably said more than half of these mom phrases already!!!!! Should I laugh or cry??????
Pause my playlist before listening!


The Mom Song from Northland Video on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jesica Blonquist said...

Hi, Jaime, I hope you don't care that I visited your blog...so cute, totally obsessed with Edward, that is the greatest picture, anyways I thought the mom video was so funny that I put it on my blog, I hope you don't care, I just wanted to keep it. anyways, let me know if that isn't ok. my blog is blonquistboys.blogspot.com, let me know if you can't get in it. wildberryco@hotmail.com

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

This mom video is funny! Also- It looks like u guys had a fun time on your cruise. You have such pretty hair, its so perfect! Thanks for the book suggestion, I'm really excited to read it, in fact I am going to get it today!! I have been bookless for about 2 weeks and am going crazy. Keep reading the Great and Terrible. Book 2 is really hard to get through, it took me a really long time too. All the military background stuff is so boring! It gets better, I promise!:)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy