the journal i keep for me and my family
Looks so beautiful where you guys were, I'm jealous. Glad you had a good time. Love Ya!
How fun! You look so hot in all of the pictures!
Jamie!! It looks SOO pretty. I am way jealous. And you are so beautiful!!
It looks like you had an awesome time on your cruise! Share some stories when we come visiting teaching again. :)
Jamie you are so dang cute! You look so pretty! I love you glad you had fun!
so jeal.ous!!! stant and i wanna go on a cruise sometime soon! which cruise line did you go on? did you just love it?
Whoa, I am so jealous!! I had no idea you were going on a cruise!! Did you go for your birthday? How fun! We need to get together! It's been too long... When are you coming up next? Call me! Love and miss you!
Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful cruise!! I am so glad!! Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks so beautiful where you guys were, I'm jealous. Glad you had a good time. Love Ya!
How fun! You look so hot in all of the pictures!
Jamie!! It looks SOO pretty. I am way jealous. And you are so beautiful!!
It looks like you had an awesome time on your cruise! Share some stories when we come visiting teaching again. :)
Jamie you are so dang cute! You look so pretty! I love you glad you had fun!
so jeal.ous!!! stant and i wanna go on a cruise sometime soon! which cruise line did you go on? did you just love it?
Whoa, I am so jealous!! I had no idea you were going on a cruise!! Did you go for your birthday? How fun! We need to get together! It's been too long... When are you coming up next? Call me! Love and miss you!
Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful cruise!! I am so glad!! Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment