Tuesday, December 2, 2008

UMMMM....HELLLLOOOO







7 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for your comment Jamie. Yeah I know it was for the best that we aren't together and I can already see that it was the right decision, even though it's still hard. I'll call you for sure next time I'm in St. George! If you're up here for Christmas it would be fun to get a bunch of girls together.

Terri_B said...

CRAZY HOTNESS!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Ha ha that is funny how fanatical we all get about Edward and Bella! When I read the books, I felt like I was cheating on Danny with Edward (a freakin fictional character!) Its terribe! Thanks for your cute comment on my blog! To answer your question- Ali is my cousin and people tell us all the time that we look a lot alike. Its kinda funny! You have such a cute little family and I will admit, I check your blog frequently! I hope you don't mind! :)

Brenda said...

JAMIE WEBSTER! You are cracking me up! I really need to go see this movie.

Lindsey Sharp said...

I want to see this movie again! I love you Jamers! Miss you! have fun soakin up the sun!

chel wakley said...

Hey Jamie-
Linds said you were looking for an invite. Email me at chelcram@msn.com your email and I will send you one. I love when you visit my blog.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Delicious! I truly felt as if I was having an affair too!!! Its hilarious really. I was sixteen again with raging hormones. Gosh I love Twilight. Thanks for eye candy.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy