I decided to do a little blog about my buddy, Easton, or Eastoanian (pronounced East-own-ian) as Aislee and his Daddy call him! Julie and Jade, you both have been asking to see pictures of him lately so here we go!
HE LOVES DOGS! He loves to bark like a dog, and when he hears a dog bark, or sees a dog, he opens his mouth as big as it can go, and just keeps saying over and over "Oh, Oh, Oh". It's so cute! Thats he favorite little doggy up in the pictures. He holds it and loves it!
He loves to play with our pots and pans and tupperware, especially trying to fit lids onto everything!
And of course he loves to eat! He could have a huge meal, and then eat 2 seconds later. His favorite foods lately: popcorn, nutri-grain bars, applesauce, and anything his mommy cooks. OF COURSE--he has to feed himself......all by himself, if we try to help, we get yelled at!!!
He is learning to walk and loves it, getting really good at it! He loves BALLS-especially Daddy's basketball. He will walk to it, pick it up, and try to dribble it, what a cute little guy!
Today we went to the park, and he LOVED the swings, and loved the slide. He couldn't get enough of them. I'm surprised because Aislee was always a little apprehensive about those things at his age. The difference of boys and girls I guess!
We love our little buddy, and are so thankful he's with us! I can't wait for my family to get to know him better!
7 comments:
Jamie, he is so cute. We sure do miss him and Aisers! Can't wait till you guys live here!! Love Brad & Jade
I love him! When you move I want to take him for a day, and you can take Olivia, we will do a little swap. He is such a little babe. Love you Eastoanain.
He is such a cute little boy! He seems like so much fun. You have such a cute family. Good luck with the big move!
-Mindi
Jamie, He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Oh my, what a cute little guy. I also love the post about your dad's club. Parents are the best. I'm excited that you get to move back to Utah. Good luck with the move.
What a little cutie pants! I just LOVE Easton. My most favorite part are his cute little lips and hands. I just want to kiss them everytime I see them. Easton, thanks for being such a good little buddy to Stephen. I really wish that you could grow up together and be on the same baseball team someday! Your mommy and I are gonna be friends forever, so maybe when we visit each other you guys can play ball! We love the Websters! Jamie, it's gonna be so different and WEIRD when you leave :( NO TEARSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie! Thanks for your comment, yes I do remember that dance I did at half time at a girls basketball game. Danny bribed me into doing that rediculous dance. What was I thinking? It still haunts me to this day. Wow! Crazy me. You have such a cute family. I am jealous. Seriously! Your so gorgeous and I hope that I get to see you again someday soon. Your the best!
Love ya,
Abbey
Post a Comment