Saturday, April 19, 2008

My little Aisers




I can't do a post about the buddy and not my little Aisers, so here we go!
Aislee is such a sweetheart, the other day I was using a firm voice with her because I was trying to get things done, and she looked at me, and said.......Mom.....no, don't talk like that, talk like Jamie, like say sweetie. So I changed my mood and said, Like this sweetheart......and she got a huge smile on her face, and said ya.......Like that MOM, that's who you are!!!!
What a little sweetheart, right????!!!!! I'm so thankful to have such a cute, wonderful, thoughtful daughter!
Those two top pictures are from our trip to the Philadelphia Zoo. She loves helping her brother.
Then there is the picture of when she was ready at 7 o clock in the morning to go to her 3:00 playdate at her friends' Lainey and Cliff's house! She loves her friends!
And she is all girl, she loves to put makeup on, be a princess, and sing and dance!
Her favorites right now:
headbands
Watching Max & Ruby
Talking about how to make Smores--she learned from Max & Ruby
dressing up
Being a big girl and helping her brother and friends
Enchanted--we have the CD, and she loves singing the cleanup song!!
Hugs & Kisses
Going to the park
picking out Easton's outfits
Helping Mommy cook
running with Dad and doing pullups

Aislee what do you love? (her answers)
getting presents from Santa Claus
going to Terri's house
getting dressed all by myself
I love my Mama
I love my Dadda
I love my Easton
and I love love love LOVE the Easter Bunny

I LOVE being a Mom, it is so rewarding when you have a little sweetie like her!

2 comments:

Terri_B said...

Jamie!!!!!!!! One of my favorite things is when Aizie comes over to my house! Tell her that! I want her to come over again really soon, because you have to pack, and I can keep her for a whole evening again. She loved it, and so did we!

That is so cute that she is on a stool looking out the window waiting for her playdate. She is so cute, and she gave the most adorable, sweetest talk today in church. I got goosebumps and almost cried. What a little sweetie!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey I dont know if you remember me so if you dont I will feel dumb. Anyways I saw your blog on the alta page so I thought I would take a peek. Ok your family is sooo cute and you look just the same and as gorgeous as always. I hope you dont mind me taking a peek. Looks like you are doing well.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy