We went to "America's First ZOO" the Philly Zoo last Saturday with our friends, the Bastows. It was perfect weather, and the kids had so much fun! Lainey was the Map Reader, and made sure we saw everything there. Aislee loves her friend Lainey, she's like a big sister, and they are so so so sweet!
Here's Lainey, Aislee, and Cliff. We didn't get any pics of the animals there, because the kids were lots funner to watch!!
They got to ride on the Zoo Train, more like LAME-O ZOO TRAIN, I mean, it wasn't even on tracks, and it just went in a circle. BORING. But they liked it!
The little Buddies, Stephen and Easton, just got too tired, and had to take a little Snooze!
And of course, after, you can't go to Philly without getting a Philly cheesesteak! So we went to Pats, its right across from Genos. They are both famous, and they were great! We were all worn out though!
Thanks Bastows for showin us how to have fun!!!!
1 comment:
Super fun times! Loved spending the day with you all. Lainey loves Aislee like a sis, and is still asking me everyday about Oct. 2009 (you know what I mean??) Sorry that she kept asking you that at the zoo!!! I don't know why kids feel like they have to ask the same question a million times! I guess it just seems to good to be true, and she just wants to make absolutely sure that it is happening without a doubt!
Post a Comment