For Thanksgiving we went to Brian's parents house in St. George. We had an eventful fun-packed week. Here are my favorite Highlights of the trip:
Being with ALL the family, all 5 brothers and one sister was there!
Seeing the new house-looks great Wade!
Going four-wheeling (see slide)
Going to see Dan in Real Life with everyone-thanks Lorrie for babysitting
Seeing my family for a day and a half!
Having dinner at Danny and Shanda's house
Playing Ticket to Ride with Jarret, Lorrie and Shanda
Playing Horse Balls (yes, thats a game)
Aislee's little play house
Aislee playing store, and hearing her say "Next Customer"
Day after Thanksgiving shopping
OF COURSE- Thanksgiving dinner and hearing what everyone is thankful for
Going to The Ledges
the nice weather!
Packing and moving Lorrie's kitchen with the girls and scaring ourselves
Going to Pizza factory and Krumpets for Girl's Night Out
Kailee's pinata for Aislee
Going to Kailee's school so she could have Aislee be her show and tell!
Four-wheeling Slide Show:
(notice the big ledge above us in the big family pic, we (me, Brian, Danny, and Jarrett) four wheeled to the top of that. That's the big cliff we are on in the pics!)
We had 4 four wheelers, 2 rangers, and 2 rhinos. I wanted to drive a four wheeler, and all the brothers said to me...oh you can't cause it's a clutch. Do you know how excited I was when I told them, I CAN DRIVE A CLUTCH! They were all surprised, even Brian! Aislee loved riding in the ranger, and even fell asleep on the ride! We all got red dust all over us, it was so fun! And seriously--what is it about Boys wanting to pee over cliffs??? Danny and his 4wheeler flipped down a hill, but both are okay, and we helped a kid from Jarrett's State Champ baseball team get unstuck!
What a fun day!!


2 comments:
Hi Jamie! I saw your blog through Tam's...it is so cute! You guys look great, your kids are darling! I can't believe how big Aislee is. Here's the link to our blog...www.coryferguson.blogspot.com. Lets keep in touch!
WOW! You posted so fast! Looks like you had a great time! So glad that you are back... Safe and sound! Now lets get together and make some Christmas cookies!!!
Post a Comment