Friday, November 30, 2007

In Memory of Aislee's Blankly

Beware: This might make you cry.
Yesterday I took Easton to the drs office to get a flu shot, and I let Aislee take her "blankly" inside. Somewhere from the patient room to our car, it got left behind. I called the office, and they said they haven't seen it, and every phone call I get, Aislee asks if it is the drs office calling about her blanky. Maybe it got dropped on the way to the car? We checked last night-no blanky. Aislee was so upset- so I took her to Target and I let her pick out a new one, and on the way to the car, she told me, she liked it but when we found her old blankly, she wants to take this new one back to the store. Then in the car she stared out the window probably wondering if her old blanky was warm and safe and if she was ever going to see it again, she started to cry. This morning, she pinched her finger and wanted her lost blanky not her new one.
I cried last night after she went to bed because my heart is broken for her, she's had it for 3 years; Brian corrected me: Her whole life. I wanted to pass it on to her children. I am so upset about this.
Dear Blankly,
Wherever you are, I hope you are warm and safe. I hope you didn't get thrown in the trash. I hope you know how much your Aisee misses you and cries for you. You have brought Aisers so much comfort. I hope you find each other again, and if not, I hope favorite blankies make it to heaven. You can never be replaced, and you will never be forgotten.
Love, Aislee's Mommy
In Loving Memory: Pictures of her and her Blankly

1 comment:

Terri_B said...

Ohhhhh :( :( :( Aiseeeeeeee!! I'm so sorry about your blankly :( I did tear up while watching the slide show :( It makes me so sad........ I can't imagine how sad she must feel. Jamie my mom gave me my "bloue" when I was older. (my name for blanket when I was little). I'm so sorry that Aisee won't have hers :(

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy