These are some pictures of Aislee playing her "dancer thing" as she calls it! For her birthday, Grandma and Grandpa Webster gave her a ballerina outfit, with a matching outfit for her American Girl Baby! She loves it!
Jamie... this is TC Jones/Jolley (Milli's sister) anyway, I remember you and Brian! I was doing the peeping tom thing and noticed you on Julie's blog... I had to check out your cute family :) Anyway, you guys are adorable! When is Jill going to start a blog??!!
Jamie, Aislee and Easton are so cute!!! I love your blog! I'm glad that Tracie invited me to Scrabble day so that I could meet you and Joanna. It is always nice to meet people you click with. We'll have to get together soon!!
5 comments:
jamie she is so cute!! You have to move back here and put her in dance with Avery!!
Jamie... this is TC Jones/Jolley (Milli's sister) anyway, I remember you and Brian! I was doing the peeping tom thing and noticed you on Julie's blog... I had to check out your cute family :) Anyway, you guys are adorable! When is Jill going to start a blog??!!
NO LINDSEY!!!!!! She is staying here!! At least for a little while longer... RIGHT JAME... TELL HER!!!!!!!!
Love Aisey in her cute outfit... XOXOXOXO
P.S. Lindsey I'm not really mean, I just really love the Webster family.. ALL OF 'EM!
Jamie,
Aislee and Easton are so cute!!! I love your blog! I'm glad that Tracie invited me to Scrabble day so that I could meet you and Joanna. It is always nice to meet people you click with. We'll have to get together soon!!
Hi Jamie! It's Tamara...your kids are so cute! And I love your blog design!!! So cute!
Post a Comment