Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All By Himself



Easton can drink out of his sippy cup all by himself, and he LOVES IT!
He thinks that it is the coolest thing. Good job buddy! (I've been changing a lot more diapers lately,
because he can't get enough of his cup!)
We're still working on the crawling thing, but no luck there yet!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go buddy! Love you!

The Neilson Family said...

Jamie, Hi!! I am so glad we can keep intouch. It sounds like you had a fun vacation. Next time you come out we will meet up!

Katie said...

Jamie!
I'm so glad you found me. I've thought about you and wondered what you are up to. Your kids are adorable! It's so good to see you. Keep in touch!

Terri_B said...

YAY Easton!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Hi Jamie! I'm so glad we found each other's blogs! Your family is so stinkin cute! Let's keep in touch!!!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy