So, yesterday, I took the kids; Easton to his 9 month and Aislee to her 3 year, doctors appointments. They are both healthy and happy!
Here are their stats:
Aislee:
Weight: 31 lbs
Height 39 inches
50% across the charts
Easton:
Weight: 24 lbs
Height: 29 inches
90% weight and height, and 70% for head circum.
I was nervous because I knew they would both need a shot, and Aislee, without even knowing about the shot, was really nervous to be there. She would not let go of me. After the doctor did his checkups, I explained to her that she was going to get a shot, and I was waiting for the tears, but they never came. Apparently when I told her that they had sparkly band-aids, hoping it would get her through the anxiety of the shot, it worked! She was so excited for the sparkly band-aid! She ended up needing two shots, and I was so nervous for the 2nd because I thought for sure she'd cry this time, but nope, the brave little girl just looked at me and didn't even flinch. What a tough little girl! Then Easton got his shot, and of course cried, and that's when Aislee got a little teary-eyed because "they made her brother hurt".
I'm just thankful they are both healthy!
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe Aislee is already 3. I still remember when you were expecting her and we went to Leatherby's. Bubblegum ice cream will always remind me of you.
Jamie, I love the new look of your blog! Your kiddies are cute... AS ALWAYS!! I love them both!!
Darling, darling kiddos! They are both so cute! I found your blog today and I'm loving looking at what you've been up to and seeing how cute your family is!
~Jacy (Olsen) Clayton
(http://ourclaytonclan.blogspot.com/)
Post a Comment