I love the shades! I got your question about the blog going all the way to edge. I see what you are saying but I am not sure...I didn't change any setting that I can think of. If I can think of how or find a setting that it might be I will let you know. I hope you had fun in California.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!
Jamie. Easton looks so much like his mama! Especially in the big "fluffy chair" as Cliff calls it. I love your babies! They are just so dang cute!
I love the shades! I got your question about the blog going all the way to edge. I see what you are saying but I am not sure...I didn't change any setting that I can think of. If I can think of how or find a setting that it might be I will let you know. I hope you had fun in California.
How cute are your kids? Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment