So, all of a sudden today Aislee whips out a round off back handspring--on her own. Me and Brian have been spotting her for about a week now...and today I guess she decided she didn't need our help anymore. She's a brave little sucker. It freaks me out. Just a minute ago she begged me to let her do another one...then she layed on the floor, closed her eyes, and said "that was so fuuuun". Which reminds me of another story. Last night after she came home from gymnastics...she brushed her teeth and went straight into her bed...I checked on her to make sure she was okay after like 10 minutes....and she said "Mom, I'm trying so hard to go to sleep but I keep picturing in my head doing back handsprings and I'm too excited to go to sleep." So...I think her next goal is Summer 2020 Olympics!! Go Aislee!
And yes, that's Easton in the background...pretending he's either a dog, a star wars storm trooper, or a caterpillar!
6 comments:
That is so awesome!
amazing!!! she is goooood.
WOOOOoooooo go AIS
Oh my gosh she is amazing! Seriously She will make it to those olympics! Be sure to save us tickets!
Oh and I copied your shelf and temple pic in my house (in the video clip)!!!! I found a white shelf just like your black one and I FINALLY got a Mt. Timpanogos Temple picture (the one we were sealed in) and put it on the shelf! Thanks for being so awesome and having such an awesome family!!!!!! We love you all.
.... and Easton is great at being a catapiller or dog or clone trooper. He makes me SMILE! What a sweet little guy you have!
That is soooo cool! I have never ever heard of a six year old doing a back handspring. She must take after her cheerleading mom! :)
That really is awesome!
Post a Comment