Oh my goodness, I am in love...with Lewis, and my sister's talent! She's amazing. She totally captures the way I see my perfect little buddy. He is so kissable, I have no words to describe how completely blessed and lucky I feel to have him in my life. I am so thankful families are forever!!!
I love you little Lewis! You melt my heart.
Ju- I had so much fun with you!! Thank you SIS!
11 comments:
wow he is so beautiful.
i love his name.
they are perfect, HE is perfect! Who does he look like Jamie? Julie really is talented and you and Bri have the cutest kids!!!!
I love the new photos of the cute, adorable baby boy! You guys do have such cute kids! I want your sis to take some photos of us. I love her photos. She is so so good. I hope all is well. maybe will see you next month
Aw Jamie thanks! He really is so sweet and so patient in letting us mold him to get that shot!
Love you.
Jamie!!! Oh my freakin heck I want to see him! I'm so glad that we are coming to St. George in less than a month...Can't wait!
He is adorable! Congratulations!
So cute! I miss him already!!
Jamie! Your kids are getting so grown up! And Lewis is so cute. Congratulations!
He is beautiful... so amazing to have a little angel in your life hu? Hope all it well!!
Ohhhhh. The pics take my breath away. Beautiful!!!
Congrats! He is so adorable...
Post a Comment