
My little buddy was cuddling with me this morning. He said....I love you. I said...I love you to the moon and back...he looked at me with wide eyes and said...Well I love you as much as a truck...actually a farm...(pause) with all the animals on it. I smiled and said...Wow thats a lot! But seriously, I love you. He replied...Seriously I love you so much I'm going to punch your cheeks off!
I love my little Teta! Having those moments are few are far between right now. He's having some issues, he thinks the world is so unfair, and we find him most of the time growling at us, and fighting us like Iron Man, and Megatron. So, this morning, that moment was precious, even though it still was a little violent!!!!
Love you BUD!
Love you BUD!
9 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've EVER heard! Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Aislee and Easton are.
awww cute. Love the picture. More please!
Your kids are DARLING! Easton looks like you. Aislee is beautiful and look at that little Lewis buddy! Love you ALL so much I am going to punch your cheeks off!
That is really funny! I actually did laugh out loud. :) Kids say the funniest things and your littles are adorable.
Oh what a cutie! I miss seeing him and Aislee everyday.
Oh that is a precious moment! I can't wait for those! Your kids are darling!!
Cute little Easton! That is the cutest thing ever!
"Punch your cheeks off"... that is so awesome!!!
OHHHHH MYYYYYYY CRAPPPPPPPPP! They look soooooooooo ooooooooold!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie this isn't good :( Miss you all!
Post a Comment