

I feel so completely blessed to have brought this sweet little baby boy into the world! I forget how much you can fall in love so instantly.
I'm so thankful to be a mom, and I'm so thankful he is healthy. And I'm so thankful for pain medicene.
My Csection went great, and we are both glad to be home!
My Csection went great, and we are both glad to be home!
Thanks Ju for taking these pictures...thank you sisters for being there! And thanks mom and dad too!
I cried in the bathroom when I first got home, because I was a little overwhelmed having 3 kids. Thank goodness I have the best husband in the world, and thank goodness my mom is here.
And thank goodness I have the cutest little family! It's all worth it!
More pictures to come soon, when I find the time to get them off my camera...maybe in a year!

12 comments:
Jamie he's adorable! You are such a great mom and those 3 kids are lucky to have you! Welcome baby Lewis. I hope I can meet you one day!
Beautiful Jamie! I can't wait to hold him.
oh my gosh i cant believe he is already here. Im sure it went by a lot faster for me though. He is cute and big. Hopefully I can see him in may when we come with the osborne family. Hope you are doing well bucco.
So cute. I can't believe those wrinkly feet! Maybe I should've taken a better look at my baby's feet when he was born!
AND you are SUCH a great mom. You're so patient with your kids. Lucky kiddos.
Congratulations! He is so handsome. Another baby born over conference weekend, wish we could have brought you some cinnamon rolls.
So cute! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm glad that everything went well! 3 is the best!
Congratulations Jamie!! I didn't realize you were expecting. How exciting. He is so precious, there is nothing like a newborn. I love what you said about falling in love with them instantly, it is so true. Take care and try to get some sleep! :)
Thanks again for letting us stop by! It was so hard not to want to stay all day and visit with you, and hold that sweet little boy.
It just made me miss you, and your family, and your friendship so much.
He is just precious. What an amazing family you have.
jamie, he is gorgeous!!! congrats, your family is absolutely beautiful!!
Congrats! He is beautiful! : )
Post a Comment