Okay, hands down to whoever can figure out these blog designing things, I tried to do something new.........and screwed it all up.......and I'm sick of working on it...so this is it for a while. Terri, I'm going to need you to design something for me again...you're amazing!!!
BUT--on to my post!
Life is hard. I called my mom crying the other day, because I just wanted to give up. And I knew she could help me put things into perspective (she always does, even if it comes down to her telling me I'm "bitchy")But, I'm thankful for our conversations, they keep me strong, and remind me who I am, and that I can do ANYTHING. Me and my mom like analogies, and I made one up, and maybe that was why I was drawn to my blog design......here's my analogy.......
My life is like a tree.....and the things that I am dealing with right now are only affecting the leaves on my tree. I still have my branches, and my trunk, and life will NOT take those down. I'm so thankful I have a husband who loves me, and children who are healthy. And that's all there is to it. That's all I need---and life --as far as you go. You can't get me.....I'm strong, because my mom said so! So go bug someone else's leaves!!!
7 comments:
oh no Jamie! What's goin on? I definitely need to still be your visiting teacher so I can come over and listen to all your sadness... oh wait, guess I can still do that :)
As far as I know, you're an amazing, spunky person who is drop-dead gorgeous, an incredible mom, super creative, rocks at planning Primary activities, and makes everyone feel like they're your friend. So there.. I think you're awesome.
I'm not as adjective prone as Brittney, but I think you and your hub-a-dub are pretty awesome as well.
I love you Jamie, and I am so grateful for your friendship! You have always been a great friend to me and a good example and a wonderful person! I love you!
I agree with Brittney...We should definitely still get to visit you!! :( I like your analogy though-good job.
its interesting...just when i thought i was the only one with problems...you find out that everyone is fighting a different battle. keep your chin up! and arent moms the best thing EVER??
Moms do have great advice. You are a great example of strength and whatever you are going through you'll get through it. Everyone has challenges that only make us better but they sure aren't funnest when you are actually going through them. Loved the analogy. It was something that I needed to hear.
Thank you friends! You're apart of my trunk! You help me stand tall!
Post a Comment