FALSE! Me and Bri thought we would try it anyways because they are so darned expensive and we're on a budget---but it will only cause you more work!! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Okay, just kidding. We didn't try on purpose to wash a pull-up...there just happened to be one in the load that Brian put in........and what a MESS...There was little gel balls everywhere.....and guess who had to clean it all up???? ME! Cause my cute hubby got to go golfing instead. Your welcome babe! That's how much I love you.
By the way, I had to hand wash each and every piece of clothing...and it's still not all out.
So, thats a definite FALSE. It will not save you money! Only cause you stress and work!
1 comment:
oh no you poor thing...i always thought your suppose to hand wash the little swimmers pull ups and let them try out, which I did last summer for Liam and they worked great. But i've never tried the regular pull ups and I wont be ever *wink*
Post a Comment