Thursday, February 26, 2009

ST GEORGE PARADE UPDATE











I LOVE the St George Parade of homes. The weather is always great, and the houses are always amazing! This year the house I designed in the Ledges was ALMOST going to be in it...but the builders have not yet been apart of the Southern Utah Home Builders Association for long enough!!!----BUT GREAT NEWS! The Ledges house that WAS in the Parade brought lots of attention to my house too--over 3000 people walked through it!!! I am so excited.... a lot of business cards were picked up.....AND there might be a possiblility to design one for next years Parade!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
If you didn't come down this year.....you'll want to next year......I LOVE ST GEORGE!

1 comment:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

We totally came down to St. George for the Parade of Homes and there were soo many awesome houses! I love St. George too and often wonder why we ever moved back to Salt Lake! I loved the house with the basketball court and Harry Potter room. Wasn't that awesome!?! If only I had 3 million dollars! That is soo cool that you are designing/ building houses! That would be such a fun thing to do.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy