Thursday, March 5, 2009

OH MY HE*L IM EXCITED!!

Before you start looking find Bellas Lullaby on my playlist to get you in the right Twilight Mood!!!!!!
































Need I Say More..........................??????????????






11 comments:

The Hammonds said...

I was excited before but after looking at these I am REALLY, REALLY excited. And WOW, talk about sex appeal in the picture of Edward leaning over Bella in the woods. SEXY!

Julie said...

Me too! My fun sister.

CoLiE-O said...

i'm so mad! i thought you were gonna announce youre preggers :) but i guess i'll settle for edward instead :)

Brenda said...

Jamie Webster What are you doing swearing in your post title? :)You're the best. So good to see you, it was just like old times!!

Brittney said...

hahaha... maybe if I go to the second movie I'll have to make sure I go with you because maybe that will make it way better. You're so fun and hilarious.

Jesica Blonquist said...

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED every picture!!! and I had to copy the countdown, thanks for brightening my future even more..I am so excited..

The Neilson Family said...

Oh I am excited! I love those pics! And the soundtrack. Love that too!

MJ said...

So I have attempted to read the first book and still can't get into it. Am i missing something here??! :)

Camille said...

Aaron watched Twilight with me last night! I think he liked it? How many times have you watched it now Jamie?
Hope things are good with you guys,
Happy Spring and Easter to the Websters!

Badgrass said...

Yes, you do need to say more. I didn't get all the hype Jamie.

Cait the Great said...

You are so strange! Good grief! When it comes out, we should go see the midnight movie. I agree with Brittanly, going with you would definitely make the movie better! But I must confess, I am excited now! This is your cousin Cait, by the way.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy