
Aislee loves her Daddy. A couple nights ago this was their conversation while laying in bed:
Aislee: "Daddy, how far does the sky go?"
Brian: "It goes on forever"
Aislee: "Well thats how much I love you"
She is so sweet, Brian was all choked up when he was telling me. She is so full of love! I'm so thankful to be her mommy and have her sweet little heart in my life!!!!
These pictures are courtesy of my talented sister Julie..check out her blog: julieburtonphotography.blogspot.com!!!



8 comments:
HEY I FOUND YOUR BLOG! Google really does work :)
Holy cute pictures! You guys look gorgeous. Aislee is really sweet.
Aislee is such a sweetheart!!! Malaki talks about her all the time!! He is always telling me that he wants to go to Utah to visit her. Hopefully he wont be sick on the Sunday that you guys will be here visiting!!
Jamie that is so cute. She is so beautiful and I love your pictures!
She is such a sweetheart. Love you Aislee!!
CUTE!!! Can't wait to see you.
Darling pictures!!! Miss you guys!!
She's adorable! I was catching up on blogs and I'm sad to hear about your little buddy's broken-ness! Oh, and I have to tell you, I don't watch the BIGGEST LOSER but Blaine (as in the Blaine and Daine) group is my direct back door neighbor. He's awesome! He serves in the nursery with Jon! So if you are ever in town and want his autograph, I'll hook it up! Oh, and the house you designed is so beautiful... you are amazing!
Post a Comment