Then, while we were at the doctors, he heard a heart murmer. Which, he was born with but no doctors have heard it again until today.
AND THEN, to top it all off......his poor little "pee-pee" didn't get circumsized right, so the doc had to push and pull and squeeze (and ya, not fun) and rip apart his little thing and then told us we needed surgery. Poor little buddy, he keeps pointing down there and saying....."ow...pee-pee"....so sad.
So......re-telling my mom and dad on the phone today about his appointment....we realized.....he has a broken nose, heart and "pee-pee". How do we make everything better.........PLAY IN THE DIRT WITH TRUCKS!!!!! I love my buddy. He is so special to me. He loves his momma, and I'm so thankful for his little smiles, and his faces when he's trying not to smile! I love how "all boy" he is...and how dirt, tractors, dogs, and his BYU hat, just brighten up his day! I SURE LOVE YOU BUD! Don't worry, your broken nose will heal, your murmer will most likely go away, and your "pee-pee" will get fixed and be the best lookin one out there (they really told me that!--girl toddlers--get in line now for a date when he's older!) but you're mommy, the dirt, your tractors and Sparticus the dog will always be here when you need us!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Poor guy!!! He's so cute Jamie!!! I hope everything heals/gets better soon!
Oh I know what face you are talking about. The one when he tries not to smile but he really wants to :) Sorry about all of the horrible stuff going on in little buddy's life. You are right though, nothing is permanent. At least he doesn't have a botched stiches job right smack dab in the middle of his forehead :( That will never go away... Well except for in the eternities I guess!! Give him a hug from his buddy Stephen.
Jamie,
How sad. I am sure it broke your heart. Keep letting him play in the dirt and he will soon forget. Hope things get better soon!
Jamie--I feel the same way about your blog on America. I had tears rolling down my face when the old guy was just standing on the scale because he was so sad he did not lost enough weight. I just wanted to hug him! Then the plane crash, man what a miracle...it truly is inspiring to hear stories like that of survival. Your amazing Jamie, thanks for the blog..it made my day!
So sorry to hear about little Easton's troubles. I hope that he continues to feel well and that his surgery is a success. We wanted to also wish him a Happy 2nd Birthday!! Wish we could celebrate with all of you. Take good care of that guy!
I am so glad that Easton's pee pee will be the best looking one. Whew! Thats a relief for ya! Every parents dream. Love ya.
Poor little Easton. That is a rough time for sure. I love how your wrote about how boy he is. Don't you love boys? I have to say that because I only have boys but really there isn't anything getting dirty and messy won't fix!
Jamie! I don't even know if you remember me, but I stumbled upon your blog and just about freaked out! How are you? You look just as gorgeous as always and you have such a cute family!!
Katie Samowitz ;)
Post a Comment