Thanks Jamie for your cute comments! My nose is still a long way away from the finish product, but its gets better weekly. The swelling still has quite a bit to go down. Thank you again for being so sweet and for being an inspiring person yourself. You have blessings of a family and being a mom. I have yet to receive, and that alone is very inspiring to me. Love you!
I haven't been on your blog for awhile. Looks like you guys are happy and busy. Your kids are getting so grown up. Denzil and I were just saying how bummed we are that you moved from PA. We will be moving to NJ about 11/2 hours away from your old stomping grounds in May. Wish you guys were still there!!
I think you are doing great keeping up with your blog!! Thanks for posting the cute pictures of the kids! That was a fun night! Thanks again for meeting us for dinner. Hope things are well in St. George! Love.
5 comments:
Thanks Jamie for your cute comments! My nose is still a long way away from the finish product, but its gets better weekly. The swelling still has quite a bit to go down. Thank you again for being so sweet and for being an inspiring person yourself. You have blessings of a family and being a mom. I have yet to receive, and that alone is very inspiring to me. Love you!
That's cheating, and it doesn't COUNT Jamie!!!
Don't you want to keep your PA friends up to date??
Jamie you were the one who told me that 'blogging is so fun' Are you not having fun anymore!!! Where are you!!???
I haven't been on your blog for awhile. Looks like you guys are happy and busy. Your kids are getting so grown up. Denzil and I were just saying how bummed we are that you moved from PA. We will be moving to NJ about 11/2 hours away from your old stomping grounds in May. Wish you guys were still there!!
I think you are doing great keeping up with your blog!! Thanks for posting the cute pictures of the kids! That was a fun night! Thanks again for meeting us for dinner. Hope things are well in St. George!
Love.
Post a Comment