Monday, November 3, 2008

OCTOBER IN REVIEW---THIS ONE COUNTS!


























Let's see this month we were busy!



Aislee turned FOUR! She has been so excited for her birthday this year, and she got a special present from the Disney Princesses, they sent her an ivitation to Disneyland!!! So she got to go see them and have them sign her book again this year! SOOOO FUN! And Terri, I feel the same way about Disney...I used to think I would NEVER be such a Disney Geek, but it's a whole different story when you take your kids they and everything becomes so magical and real! I LOVE IT!












We also went to the beach and saw dolphins!!!!! It was so pretty and my kids loved it, and the weather was AMAZING!


















































We got to see our friends Aaron, Camille, Ellie, Chloe, and Sydnie while we were in California. They moved there from PA the same time as us. Aislee loved seeing familiar faces, and really enjoyed being with her friends!!! SO DID WE!






We've also just been enjoying the nice weather, going on lots of walks and we even tried to go on a nature hike and collect fall leaves....and remembered we live in a desert......but we are loving St. George!!!




4 comments:

Terri_B said...

Yay!! Good Job Jame! That one DID count. At first when I saw the Webster/Smith kid picture I was like.. who is that 5th kid in there. Then I realized it was SYDNIE!!!!!!! She's so BIG! So are Aiz and Easton. We need to get our Disney count down thingys on our blogs Jame!! 11 MONTHS to go!!!

CoLiE-O said...

hooray for updates. looks like you guys had a ton of fun! im jealous.

Brenda said...

So fun Jamie!! Oh I want to go to Disneyland!!!!! The icing on the cake is to see the Smiths. Cute cute cute cute pictures. Easton is adorable!!!!! Happy Birthday Aislee!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

I just look at Aislee and want to hug her! Your kids are darling Jam! Miss you still! one day we will get together! maybe we can come down to st george sometime soon! love you still!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy