Monday, September 22, 2008

What the FREAKING heck is this????

I DIDN'T KNOW THESE HIDEOUS CREATURES LIVED HERE............SCARY SCARY SCARY.
KAILEE FOUND THIS IN THE BACKYARD IN A HOLE. IT HAD EATEN LIKE 3 LIZARDS. EWWW IT SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE.

6 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

sick jame sick!! Liz found one of these in her house down there!!!

Julie said...

Jamie, it is a scorpian, duh. Be careful they can kill you.

Jamie said...

julie you are so funny! Im laughing so hard!!!!

Lisa said...

And that's why I don't live in St. George:-)

Terri_B said...

I HOPE THAT'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoLiE-O said...

oh ya. i failed to mention that to you...they are every where! we found at least 3 in our house! so, i called the "bugman" (he rocks- he is in the phone book) and he would come and spray every other month for those nasty suckers! it worked, never had a problem again! its scarey huh? i had a hard time sleepin at night after we found the first one! ew- give me the willies!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy