My family went to Park City this last week, and we stayed in our condos at the Marriott Mountainside. I just absolutely love it. The trees were already turning fall colors, and it was so cool and it just smells like fall to me! It was great being with my sisters (even though we did have a sister fight like we've never had before--don't worry we're all still bestest friends) and my parents---thanks MOM AND DAD for such a fun week! My dad took the son-in-laws golfing a couple times and then my mom and dad took us girls shopping! We went on walks, played Dr. Mario--(thanks Brad for the Xbox and Ju--it was fun! you too Jade, and Jill wish you were there to play too) went hot-tubbing (my fave) and of course got Caramel apples at the chocolate factory, and we also went on the alpine slide and coaster! We also got family pictures too, it's a tradition every two years we get them taken in Park City. I really was too busy to even think about taking pictures, but these are a few memorable moments from the trip!
Okay Pause.... This really is so sad--looking at my picture inventory for the week, I only have pics of my kids eating Dorritos because I clued in that I had my camera and needed to use it, and then I also brought it with me to family picture night when someone was already there paid and ready to take our pics for us---HELLO JAMIE....oh well, they are still fun to see I guess!!!



Keagan (Jill's) Easton (mine) Grandma with Mylie (Jills) Grandpa with Olivia (Julies) and Bremen (Jades) Kohen (Jills) Aislee (mine) and Owen (Julies)
I love this picture, mom and dad you guys really are such awesome Grandparents, they all ADORE you!

Lance was being a butt head, so I was trying to get a picture of his ornery face, but doesn't he look beautiful!!!!!!!! So cute Lance!

Mylie with the girls shopping!


My Dad telling Easton and Kohen about the alligators that will get you if you get too close to the pond! Of course trying to scare them so they wouldn't FALL IN! They were both STARING at the little stream!!
2 comments:
I miss you! I love your dark long hair!!!
I love your dark hair! It looks beautiful! Park City is so fun, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment