Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update on the Babies


Mylee Ann Wilde

Bremen Hardle

Babies are doing great!!!! Little Mylee is a trooper! She's breathing on her own! The mommies are recovering well too. Jill had preeclampsia (pregnancy induced high blood pressure) and her body is still trying to recooperate. Things are looking well all around!

2 comments:

Jacy said...

Yay, thanks for posting pictures of the babies!!! They are both adorable and I'm so glad that they are doing well. I'm also so glad that the mommies are feeling okay. : )

CoLiE-O said...

Jamie!!! I am so sad to report that we are no longer living in St. George :( I got accepted into nursing school so we put our house up for sale, packed our bags and moved back up Salt Lake. Oh- how I long to go back there.I absolutely fell in love with it down there. It took me while to like it since we moved down there in the heat of the summer but now I miss it so much...especially Krumpets. Love that store to pieces!! I venture to say we will move back in a few years when I am done. So stay there.. I'm comin :)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy