What an eventful weekend for the Conger Family!!! Two little babies were born into the family. Bremen (prounced Bray-min) Hardle was born on Saturday, April 19th, after his poor mommy, Jade was in labor for over 36 hours. No wonder--he weighed 9 lbs 11 oz and 22 inches long.
And Jill's little girl Mylee Ann Wilde could not wait to get here any sooner.......she came today, Sunday. She was 32 weeks........weighed 3 lbs 12 oz and 17 inches long.
I am so thankful for such beautiful sisters, and I cannot wait to meet my new nephew and niece!
It has been so hard to miss such special moments, ones that I will never get back, but I am so thankful to have the oppurtunity to move closer to my family. It's moments like these that cannot miss anymore. So sisters-----next time I'll be there!!!! And I CANT wait!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
James,
Is Jill's baby girl ok?? What happened? Why did she come so early? What's the deal? What hospital is she in? I need details!!! So exciting for cute Jade too... Call me if you can..
Love ya...
Jod
So fun Jamie! You have the cutest sisters! It was good talking to you today! Love ya!
Lindsey
Congrats! I want to know more details like Jodi! Hope things are well! Lacey
Hey Jamie! That is so exciting you are moving back! Your kids are so cute! Hey, we are going private; would you mind sending me your email address to stephanie.jepson@gmail.com so we can add you? Hope everything is going well!
Congrats on the new little babies in your family! We all want to see pictures soon! Glad that Jade's little guy is doing well. How is Jill doing? The baby? I want to call her! Let us know how little Mylee is doing when you can.
Post a Comment