So, a couple weekends ago, a few friends and I went into New York to do a little Christmas shopping in Chinatown. I wish I would've taken pictures of all the bags I bought, but I did take one of mine. I actually bought it for my birthday, but had Brian wrap it up and give it to me for Christmas too!
I love New York! And it's so fun being so close. We've discovered a secret way to get in, so it doesn't cost a hundred dollars to park, and 5 hours of traffic getting through the Holland or Lincoln Tunnels. We park in Jersey City and there's a subway that takes you right onto 34th street. Except for this time, we took the subway from Jersey to the WTC, and it was so neat, because the subway actually comes above ground and drives really slow through ground zero so you can see everything.
Then we went and saw the Rockefeller Center tree and had lunch in a little Cucina there, right by the ice skating rink.
We left at 8 and got home at about 3 or 4! Perfect little half day trip!
We left at 8 and got home at about 3 or 4! Perfect little half day trip!
2 comments:
Love the "handbag"!!! I would love to go to New York for a getaway! That sound so fun! Hey if you ever come across a cute diaper bag or three let me know!JK
I am so jealous. I can't wait until we get to live back East. Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday Season.
Post a Comment