Thursday, December 20, 2007

My new favorite tradition!

Last night I started a new tradition with Aislee that I want to continue forever! I thought that maybe it would be fun to have her pick out a present for Easton and her Daddy and wrap it and put it under the tree. To teach her that Christmas is not just about receiving, but also that it's fun to give! So, we went to our favorite store: Target! She picked out the gifts all by herself. I want so bad to write what she picked out, but Brian would find out! I loved it too, because never once did she think about getting something for herself, she was so consumed with finding the right gift for her Dad and brother! Then, after shopping, we went to the little cafe inside Target and got popcorn and a drink! We had so much fun! I can't wait to do this again next year with her, and when Easton is old enough, it will be fun to take him too! Our own little Christmas date nights!

4 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

Jamie Avery wanted to get me something for Christmas so she looked all through the house and ended up wrapping up one of my blushes for me! I think that sounds like a good idea though for next year! Miss you! Hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Terri_B said...

Awwwwww!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Jamie Lynn,

We just created a blog and added Darren and Lacey, saw your name and had to take a peek.

Your kids are so cute. It looks like you and Brian are raising quite the little family, Aislee and Easton are lucky to have such a great mom.

Just wanted to say hi, and I hope all is going well.

I saw Jodi the other day at the mall. She looked as if she was ready to pop. Ohh Cute Jodi!

Have a Happy New Year, and I wish you all the best.

Danny

Jacy said...

That is such a darling little tradition to start! You are a super cute mom!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy