Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Allergic to Milk


You wouldn't think when you look at this little buddy that he is allergic to milk, but I'm afraid he is. It all started when around 9 months old, I tried introducing yogurt into his diet; he immediatly threw it up. When I talked to the doctor he thought it was a texture thing, then off and on I would try giving him something else dairy, and sometimes he was okay with it, and other times, throw it up. But recently Brian gave him a bite of his cereal, and with a little milk, he threw up and started wheezing. OH NO. So, I called the doctor again, and he thinks the worst: allergic. We need to keep him away from dairy until his next well visit. I hope he can grow out of it. I would love to hear from other moms who have gone through this, I mean.....what am I supposed to do? Milk is a huge part of our diets, and especially in little babies.

5 comments:

Terri_B said...

Jamie, I'm sorry that I don't have any advice for you about Eastons milk allergy, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope that you have a great day!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Janie!!! In love you! Happy Birthday girl! I will call you tomorrow!!!hope you had a fun day!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

okay its dark because morgan is sleeping and so it says janie not jamie!! love you!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Poor little guy... that is crazy that he is allergic... you have to keep me updated on what the doctor says!

TC Jolley said...

Jamie, it's TC again! I was blog-snooping...again! I'm so sorry to hear about Easton, that stinks... I have NO IDEA what to tell you, but he's SO CUTE!!!... hope that helps! Is it okay if I add you as a blog friend? Then I can check your blog without feeling like a snoop :)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy