Monday, April 11, 2011

Lewis is ONE and I have confessions









Because I'm an honest blogger...I'll tell you this. Lewis is one....and we didn't have a party, I bought a cake (okay GOT a free one from Albertsons) that no one ate, Lewis tried it and then threw it up that night.....I didn't take pictures on his first birthday......so I did last night (a week late)....and check out the mess.....Dad let him play with the cheerios. (NOT ME) So, Happy Birthday Lewis, you're my third, and I LOVE you! I promise you're second or third birthday will be better! (but you won't remember anyways!!) So maybe your 4th, 5th or 6th! and I COULD NOT, for the life of me get all 3 kids to look at me and give me decent, normal smiles....oh well...they fit the chaos in the house!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Well my boy is one, but somehow I forgot that yours would be too! I need to see that boy! He looks like a mix of Aislee and Easton :)

The Neilson Family said...

Oh Jamie it is okay. We do get super busy and days just pass us by. Happy birthday! I cant believe he is one!

Brenda said...

LOVE the honest life with 3 kids pictures. Seriously. Life with 3+ means no cute pictures of the little one and a constant mess on the floor. I keep telling Tom that I need to video Hyrum because he says the cutest things right now. But yeah you know that I won't record him until he leaves on his mission....if he's lucky. You go girl!! Keep up the honesty!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy