My little bud had a little separation anxiety....okay not little...HUGE. We're talking he NEVER went to nursery once...okay, once, but we were quickly called in to get him because he threw up from crying so hard. So, on his 4th birthday he woke up and said (with excitement) "Do I get to go to school now???"..........little pause.....YEP!! I said, you do, you start next week. Then I scrambled and got my neighbor in on it...and we enrolled Easton and Halle (BFF's) into preschool together. The first day...he was so excited and never cried. The second time he cried HARD. I had to strap him in a seatbelt sobbing and reaching for me. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I had to call my mom right after and make sure I wasn't the worst mom ever. But now, I'm happy to say he's consistent in not crying and LOVING preschool! Church is not quite there yet...but I think we're close!
No comments:
Post a Comment