
The invites:
The goody bags (soooo easy, just decorated lunch sacks!...oh and that little puff ball, is a bow)
They were filled with: Silly bands (of course)...homemade lipgloss (see below), ring, sticker earings, aislee's chocolate covered strawberries (because they are her favorite food) thank you card (see below),
The beautiful guests:


Easton with his date: Halle. These two are the cutest best friends ever. In church the other day, (nursery), during lesson time, I was sitting behind them and they were sitting so close together it was like they were glued there! Then Halle would play with Eastons hair, and Easton would lay on her lap. It was so dang cute, I was taking pics with my phone, and if I could figure out how to get them on here, I will....so stinkin cute. So, in this pic, Easton decorated the table...notice the spiders and transformers....and even cuter...Halle LOVED it!!
the Martini glasses (from the 1$ store, dipped in Oj and Pink sugar) oh, and of course, the peace sign napkins.
Aislee's little thank you note:
the pink chocolate covered berries to go with her note!

we made homemade lips gloss!!

And not pictured:
We did sparkly toes. SOOOO EASY. all you need: polish, glitter, and a top coat. See here!
It was so much fun! I had to do this....just in case another girl doesn't come my way. And, I've had a serious guilty conscience about not having a decked out tea party with her friends/dolls/stuffed animals. This makes up for that right???!!!! I hope so, because she's 6...she's getting old...maybe I still need to have a tea party. any good ideas?????






5 comments:
Homemade lip gloss? That's amazing. How did you do it?
Jamie- you are the best mom! I need lessons. Remind me of this idea when Mylee gets older. Love you!
MY GOODNESS!! No wonder it wore you out!! You went ALL OUT on everything. What a lucky girl to have such an incredible party. I can't believe all the special little touches you did to make it cool. You are an amazing mom.
Oh I love it! I bet Aislee was in heaven!
I am positive you could be a professional party planner if you wanted too Jamie!! WOW!! I am afraid to show it to my girls, they are going to think I am the lamest mom ever.
You are so talented. I can't wait to check out your new blog.
I also have thought of you many times the past few weeks. Drove by your home the other day, went to Penn Pizza for dinner the other night. Wish you guys were still here, but so happy you are happy and with your family in St. George. Oh, and we went to the park where we took Aislee before you moved and Chloe said, "This is the park we went too with Aislee." She has remembered very few things since coming back. I was surprised she remembered that. Good memories. So glad we have them. :)
Post a Comment