Here's a quick pic of all three...but mostly I will be writing about Ais today. I love this picture, because it shows all three of their personalities. Crazy-cheesy-hyper Ais, chill Lewis, and super cool Easton! I love my kids!

Aislee is such a cute older sister. She is especially in love with her little brother. I don't think a minute goes by without her asking to hold him. Well, he's so super huge (19 lbs people-5 months) that its hard for her to hold him...but she doesn't care...she'll find a way! And he LOVES her!

She started gymnastics in February. We desperately needed something for her to do....way too much pinned up energy. It has been wonderful. She LOVES going, and is constantly doing cartwheels, handstands and backbends all day long! She recently told me that she wants to be a gymnastics teacher when she grows up!


I'm so proud of her since starting gymnastics, she has moved up to level 3! She works so hard at everything her teachers tell her, and she practices practices practices until she's mastered it. My absolute favorite is watching her on the bars. (I think she's good...but I'm also her mom!!)

Aislee LOVES Kindergarten! I love talking about school when she gets home. She just talks and talks my ear off. I loved school too, so I'm excited that she does. It makes sending her a little easier!! She loves reading, and is getting better and better, reading all the signs we drive by in the car too!
I love you Ais, thanks for being my sweet girl. I love all these fun things that you are involved in in your life!! I'm so dang proud of you too!!!!
So something besides Ais, that's totally random....we have a huge garden in town that we share with our best ever neighbors. And it was a total trial and error year, since it's our first garden experience in this crazy heat. Well, our mini-pumpkins not only took up half the garden, but they were ready in August!!! So, we had a very pre-halloween pumpkin painting party with Bryn and Halle. We love these little girls, and are so thankful we have friends next door. Bryn and Ais are a lot alike which is good and bad cause they love each other, but often fight...it's a girl thing, right?! But sooooo thankful Ais has a sweet friend like Brynlee. Cute Halle even plays Transformers with Easton (she knows all their names too!) Hopefully she'll still play with him after the bloody nose he gave her....sorry again Hal. We are so thankful for their family in our life!


7 comments:
Jamie - you're killing me with this update, now I really want to go see your kids! They're growing fast. Can't believe Aislee is THAT good already with just starting in February!! I can tell she is already really good with having straight legs and pointing her toes! She is SO smart and talented. And little Lewis is adorable!! holy smokes 19 lbs!
Jamie I love her so much! SHe is so cute!! Way to go Ais! You are such a good gymnast! Love you all Websters!
Jamie I love her so much! SHe is so cute!! Way to go Ais! You are such a good gymnast! Love you all Websters!
Oh cute little Ais! Love that girl. She is always so sweet to Bre too. Love all your kids and miss them already!
She looks like a true gymnast..Look at those muscles!! I just love your three little ones. So cute.
Aaaahhhhh....Love you guys! Soooo grateful to have you right next door. It definitely wasn't a coincidence that we became neighbors. Ais is DEFINITELY a natural when is comes to gymnastics and so focused and driven. She is awesome! We are so grateful for all of your friendships!!
Hey, a message from Clint. He just loves your playlist!
p.s u have gorgeous kids..
Post a Comment