So, yes, I've decided to go Private. Simply because I want to post pictures up of Aislee's first day of Kindergarten. I have the cutest pics of her first day in front of her school sign, and in this sick crazy world, I knew that posting a picture of my daughter with the name of her Elementary school with her name and our city plastered all over my blog.....I just can't post them....until I'm private. So, please post a comment with your email address if you'd like to check in on us every once in awhile!!
Also---Ais rode the bus this morning. I cried. Did she get to school okay? Why does she have to be so old and so brave already? Was everyone nice to her? Does she feel safe? Her life is still so innocent, and I'm not ready for that to change. My sweet little girl is growing up. Please life...slow down. Please leave the brave and scary things for her Mommy to worry about. Please let her still think she's a Princess in a safe beautiful peaceful country that's hers to rule. Please help her remember she is the most beautiful girl in this whole world. Please come home on the right bus!
22 comments:
me! me! brittneyf@gmail.com
I cant believe ais rode the bus to school! I just know that I will be a total basket case when Tayton starts kindergarten.
shandaweb@gmail.com
I hope she has a good day!
Would love an invite!
hollydolly1151@yahoo.com
me please :) laurajcampbell@msn.com
xo.
you better add me or else bucco!! the email for our blog is under jeff's email so i will tell you his. Its ozzie1421@hotmail.com. thanks and i cant believe how old your kids are getting. we miss you guys
Wow.. kindergarten. That is craziness! We want to view your blog. ddw84@hotmail.com
Even though I never see you anymore, I totally love to peek in on your family and cute kiddos!
l i e s e y m a g o o [at] g m a i l [dot] c o m
I totally know though that once it's private you can only have 100 readers, so feel free to erase me e-mail because family and close friends totally come first. :)
That is so cute! parkkatie@hotmail.com
Hi Jamie! How are you??? I can't believe Aislee is going to school already! She is so cute...all of your kids are. Congratulations on Brian's new job. That is so exciting. When are you coming to Vegas??? The pool is warm and we have the boat ready to go! You have a place to stay if you want a change of scenery! :) chloeandjack@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Afton starts next week and I'm already a wreck about it. These school's are just too big for our little one's:(
I of course would love to continue viewing your blog.
lilspanky26@yahoo.com
jadedeon@gmail.com
pick me... (even though were are still a little bitter you moved from PA right when we moved out here)
brittymcg@yahoo.com
Kindergarten! Unbelievable! She is so ready though, the smartest little girl I know. We miss you guys! lisaporterwebster@gmail.com.
i came to visit blogging world, just in time!! include us please!!
nicco19@msn.com
bwt- OMG! your kids are getting so big! makes me baby hungry ;)
Add me! I loved talking with you the other night! Hey your brother in law called and I called him back. Let him know I would love to help in any way! laceyneilson@gmail.com
abicrambie@hotmail.com I would have cried too if I saw my little one ride away on a big huge school bus!
Pick me, pick me!!!
bartwilliams20@hotmail.com
me. of course.
you have my email, my friend. love you and i would have felt the same way about my baby getting on a bus. can't even think about it. love you.
I would love an invite. lhsollars@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
Hi Jamie,
I check in on you guys from time to time. It's always a delight. I remember those first school days. With Cait and Miri being so close, Mims always wanted to do what Cait did. She was so excited to go to school with her big sister. What we didn't realize was that she thought she would spend the entire day with her and not just ride the bus! Oh my, she was disappointed. You've probably already realized how literal they are in those early years. I am so glad you recognize how amazing they are.
Love you all,
Michelle
Oh, and congrats to Brian on the new job. I understand he still works nights at the store for insurance reasons. Really, really holler at me if you need anything. I remember when it felt like I was a married single mom!
This is Angela Mitchell Duncan.If you could invite me that would be great. I love visiting your blog. Its bdunc17@yahoo.com
Post a Comment