



When Julie was down here visiting......we had a little photo shoot with Ais. I really wanted some natural pics of her...none with bows in her hair, or her hair curled, or her dressed in her "best dress"....just straight up Ais....this is how I see my little girl everyday...this is how I want to remember my sweet little girl...because only about 10% of her life has been spent with bows in her hair, her hair all curled up, and being all dressed up. I absolutely LOVE these! Good job again Ju!
Aislee also wanted some pics of herself in her Easter dress. Those are the ones with the blossoms...I love those too!
julieburtonphotography.blogspot.com
I am such a proud mother!
I am such a proud mother!
3 comments:
What a good idea to do natural pictures! And I think it's a good lesson to your little girl that she's beautiful AS IS! All of us girls need that reminder once in a while.
i love her so much
The pictures are amazing! I love them all, especially the one in the tree. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment